Monday, March 17, 2014

Bag of the month January completed.

I know, I know. I'm late. Sorry! School takes up a lot of my time but with the my new years resolutions I promised to get back to me. Me being, the crafty side of me. So to reiterate I joined a bag of the month club hosted by Sew Sweetness. We are in the month of March so there are a total of three new bags out there in the aether. I have just finished January's bag. 






It's a beautiful bag.  The instructions are clear and easy to 
follow. I knew it was going to be a big bag when it was done
and it is. 









Now it on to the next bag. The Butterfly Sling Bag by Emmaline Bags & Patterns.
There is still time to join the club. Here is a link to the Bag of the Month flickr page.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Bag of the month January completed.

I know, I know. I'm late. Sorry! School takes up a lot of my time but with the my new years resolutions I promised to get back to me. Me...