Thursday, August 1, 2013

It Begins

One day I was surfing Pinterest. (Oh, how I love Pinterest!) So surfing Pinterest became a daily habit of mine.  I would wake up to a cup of coffee and start my computer, go to my favorites and then I would scroll and scroll.  DIY one of my favorites. I came upon a picture of a person sitting with a clutch in her lap.  Taping took to me to my first of many inspirations Noodle-head.  This site had purse patterns, tutorials, and it linked to other sites which inspired her.

I made the first of many purchases.  I was new to PDF patterns but I found her Envelope Clutch Pattern easy to follow with simple enough directions and loads of pictures.  If I had any questions all I had to do was email her.




 I dug into the stash of fabrics which have I accumulated over the years.  I purchased this fabric from Walmart.  (Sorry, I don't know the name.)

(learned to insert a magnetic closure)



I had a great time and now I'm addicted to purse making.  The best thing I found about purse making is no adjustments necessary.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Bag of the month January completed.

I know, I know. I'm late. Sorry! School takes up a lot of my time but with the my new years resolutions I promised to get back to me. Me...